Forums » Nevada

A Message to Dean Heller from the Founder of PAO

• 260 posts
    September 14, 2018 10:50 AM PDT
    Greetings!

Part of the problem with your campaign is that from my perspective, it's not being run to WIN, meaning that I don't hear a STRONG, CONFIDENT MAGA SUPPORTER CLEARLY STATING that he wants to see the current trend of low unemployment, economic growth, strong military presence, a stronger America on a world state, support of Ice, securing our border, etc as the message from Dean's Campaign. I don't even know where Dean stands on these issues. I know he was against Trump when it was popular to be against Trump, and now that Trump is KILLING IT like NO PRESIDENT EVER, I don't see/hear Dean jumping on the Trump Train and RIDING IT TO VICTORY!

There's an old adage: "You can't steal second and keep one foot on first!" I'd be glad to meet with Dean in person, or on the phone, to discuss this matter further, because this campaign IS slipping away, with 53 days left, and the appearance that Dean is apathetic does not an attractive candidate make!

And WHY are you asking for $3 or $5 instead of $100/$250/$500/$1000? How much money do you think you will raise at $5 per donation? Come on guys, PLAY TO WIN!

We have mutual friends who will tell you I CAN give you VALUABLE INPUT from a SALES PERSPECTIVE, which is EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED right now, because Jackie CANNOT WIN this election or it will HURT Nevada! But when Dean is asked a question, such as "Who's the better candidate between Dean and Jackie, the answer MUST BE STRONG AND CLEAR! If I were Dean, I'd adopt the winning strategy of Donald and refer to her as "Crazy Jackie Rosen" and make it 100% CLEAR THAT DEAN IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT WILL HELP TO MAKE NEVADA GREAT AGAIN! 

Get off the fence, stop playing it safe, HAVE SOME BALLS, AND RUN TO WIN!

That's my .02. More available if desired. It makes me nervous to think that I WANT YOU TO WIN, MORE THAN YOU WANT TO WIN!!!! STEP IT UP!

Cordially,

Rob Raskin

This post was edited by Starla Simms at October 27, 2018 2:14 AM PDT