Forums » Arizona

New Ideas?

• 2 posts
    May 15, 2018 1:26 AM PDT

Well don't know what to say really. You have a few facebook features but still something is missing. I'm sure you ARE NOT the assholes Mark Zuckerburg and his crew are. Question? ARE the features of facebook in some way copy righted? You know i look over there and it's nothing special really but I guess we're just use to it. Many of those ads on the right side are too often spam which when clicked on, DEMAND you call some company to fix your computer that goes down. I've always believed Zuckerburg gets a percentage of that, or it's his deal entirely. Fk's your computer up and then his people fix it for a price. 

BUT what about the various options of finding a person, having your friends list showing those who are your friend. Everyone seeing what you post rather than just 10 people. 

This post was edited by Warren Garrison at May 15, 2018 1:28 AM PDT
    • 12 posts
    May 22, 2018 12:22 PM PDT

Whines such as this one should be communicated to the operators as a suggestion rather than wastefully posted on the Your State forum aimed at winning in 2018!

• 260 posts
    May 23, 2018 10:50 AM PDT

Hello Warren. You can control who sees your posts in your settings. We are working on making the friends list easier to navigate. The way it is right now you can see your friends, but also their last post, and I agree that makes it far too difficult to find your friends. You'd be surprised how much FB has copyrighted. We have already been officially warned for looking and functioning too much like them. If you have any questions about the site you can send me a DM anytime and I'll be happy to help you out.